A Day in the Life of an Involved Lancer

Juggling school and a social life is quite the task. From waking up at six in the morning, to going to sleep the very next day, it’s difficult to fit in all the essentials. Let’s take a look at the lifestyle of a Lancer and ‘Ledger’ writer, junior Bethany Lamberti.
After getting the important things done, I put on some nice clothes before leaving my house to start my day at LRHS.
Bethany Lamberti
I leave for school extra early in order to get there on time.
Morning

My day starts with waking up early. I get up and get ready for the day, leaving the house at seven o’ clock sharp. I get to school extra early in order to ensure I’m not late. I get to class with enough time to prepare myself to learn.

I leave for school extra early in order to get there on time. (Bethany Lamberti)
I take multiple classes throughout the day. This picture is from my computer applications class before we started working on Google Forms.
The School Day

My first class is Algebra II. A new lesson on trigonometry is demonstrated. At the end of the period, our homework is given to be completed by the next class. 

My second class is Computer Applications. We worked on Google and learned how to create forms. After each student created a form, they took the forms their classmates made. The forms had to do with the topics of food, sports, etc.  

Next, I go to Environmental Science. Our class learned about innovations over recent centuries. Using a map, I answered questions to help analyze the time periods.

My fourth period is lunch and study hall. I spend this time eating, talking to my friends, and getting work done. I make sure to leave study hall with no assignments because I know I won’t have time later. 

English is my last class of the day. We do independent reading and start a new unit on Lord of the Flies.

I take multiple classes throughout the day. This picture is from my computer applications class before we started working on Google Forms. (Bethany Lamberti)
My sophomore friend Kiera Sherlock came to formal. This is us before the night officially started.
After School

Although I usually go to practice and work after school, today was different. I go home right away to get ready for Lakeland’s junior formal. 

My sophomore friend Kiera Sherlock came to formal. This is us before the night officially started. (Bethany Lamberti)
Behind the scenes! Junior Luke Krafton gets lifted up above the dance floor.
The Junior Formal

The venue took place at Portobellos in Oakland from seven to 11 p.m. Once formal ended, I went to a friend’s house for a function. Looking back at the night, my friend group had a great time and danced the night away. 

Behind the scenes! Junior Luke Krafton gets lifted up above the dance floor. (Bethany Lamberti)