Ms. Ornella Incardona

May 4, 2022

I am lucky enough to experience the dedication of Ms. Ornella Incardona firsthand. She is one teacher who has made an impact on me because she is hardworking and puts in extra time to ensure the best for her students. One example of her commitment is through the school store, The Lancer Locker. She purchases fresh bagels and fruits for students and staff to buy, and keeps up with doing so. Ms. Incardona also stays extra long hours to help run, oversee, and maintain the store alongside Ms. Tammy Ozdemir, another business teacher at Lakeland. While doing all this, Ms. Incardona teaches business and runs the DECA club at LRHS. She recently traveled to Atlanta, Georgia with DECA students for nationals, and when she returned, she was quick to jump back into her impactful teaching. 

Personally, it is such a pleasure to not only have her as a teacher, but to know Ms. Incardona. She always looks out for each one of her students and will usually tell others ,and myself, “not to worry about it.” This can be in regards to grades, stress, or a Joe’s ice tea! She relieves students from any stress they may be carrying and furthers them into being the best version of themselves. For these reasons and many more, Ms. I deserves extreme recognition for Teacher Appreciation week.